A few of my favorite food links from today’s news:
- Whole Foods has a lot of Portlanders up in arms over their recent legal action towards fellow local natural food store New Seasons. Someone’s not playing fair!
- Food & Wine Magazine’s Mouthing Off brings us cheap eats from around the world!
- Fall into fall (winter?) with a hearty apple or pear ale! The LA Times lists a few of their favorites. I’m personally partial to Woodchuck Draft Cider, reminiscent of college football games and hiding six-packs in my dorm room. Good times, good times.
- The NY Times has a quick list of tasty, easy-on-the-wallet treats you can order for your friends this holiday season.
- In case you’re wondering, yes, the bartender hates you.