Hooray! Our favorite festival organizer, Lee Schrager, has announced information for the upcoming 2009 New York Wine & Food Festival!
The official press release notes that this year’s event, which will take place October 8-11, 2009, will again benefit hunger relief organizations Share Our Strength and Food Bank for New York City and will include a whole host of fabulous events, including Chelsea Market After Dark hosted by Food Network’s Guy Fieri and Sandra Lee, as well as Down South Up North with Paula Deen. I’m particularly interested in Ming Tsai’s Dim Sum Disco Brunch!
The Daily Blender staff had such a great time at last year’s bash that we certainly encourage you to attend this year’s event if you’re in the NYC area! Miss our coverage of the 2008 NYC Wine & Food Festival? Check out a few of our posts:
- Schrager’s Suggestions for the 2008 NYC Wine & Food Festival
- Highlights from the 2008 NYC Wine & Food Festival
- Times Talk with Nigella Lawson
- Times Talk with Anthony Bourdain and Ferrán Adrià
- All Natural at the New York Wine & Food Festival
- Final Notes: 2008 NYC Wine & Food Festival
You can get more information, once it’s posted, at the NYC Wine & Food Festival website. We’ll see you there!