Last week’s Fast Company offered up a list of the ten most creative folks in food – and it’s an interesting list. They’re not all chefs, necessarily, and I’m not sure they’re the *most* creative in the bunch (I agree with one commenter – where’s Ferran Adrià in the list?) but it’s certainly a list up for discussion.
Their top ten?
1. Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Jean-Georges Management
2. Dan Barber, Blue Hill restaurants
3. Will Allen, Growing Power
4. Dan Cutforth and Jane Lispitz, Magical Elves Productions
5. Floyd Zaiger, Zaiger Genetics
6. Ed Kaczmarek, Kraft
7. Temple Grandin, Associate professor, Colorado State University
8. Becky Frankiewicz, VP of portfolio marketing for Frito-Lay North America
9. Jeff Jordan, CEO of OpenTable.com
10. David Chang, Momofuku
Maybe for our Friday Five this week, we’ll include our favorite five foodies who are creative, but making earth and community-friendly culinary strides.